The student may prepay in full prior to attending the first class or pay the balance of the tuition cost as follows:
- Student pays non-refundable registration and materials fees to start the program.
- The balance may be broken into two (2) payments and will become due as follows:
- 1st payment is due at the beginning of the program (the first week of class)
- 2nd payment is due at the end of the program (last week of class).
- Any change in financial situation which may affect a student’s ability to pay, or make scheduled payments, must be discussed with the Business Office. Failure to keep all payments current may result in termination.
Steps to follow for this financial assistance option.
- Upon Enrollment- pay nonrefundable registration fee.
- Two weeks before class-pay nonrefundable materials fee.
- First week of class- pay 50% of tuition by the begining of the 1st week in class
- Last week of class- Pay remaining 50% of tuition prior to final examination
- State exam or National exam fee is encouraged to be submitted as soon as possible
- Cash, Money order, Visa, Master, discover, diner cards are acceptable.
- Personal checks are NOT ACCEPTABLE!
- Business and government checks are acceptable with approval.
- $10 late fees apply to accounts that are 5 days delinquent