MISSION: our mission is to serve our local community and the needs of our graduates by matching opportunities to skills.
Our Objectives are to:
- Frequently and accurately evaluate curriculums to maintain changes within the workforce.
- Allow students the ability to learn a new career in a positive, friendly and professional environment.
- Maintain a qualified, caring faculty and staff dedicated to the personal and professional development of each student.
- Assist students with State or National certifications
- Assist current and graduate students with job placement opportunities.
- Provide flexible class schedules to accommodate employed students
- Prepare and encourage students to pursue life-long learning.
We are a passionate and driven team focused on outstanding results. We are fully committed to our students, affiliates and the community.
We are service driven and respectful of all stakeholders (students, employees, employers and community).
We are a diverse school and respect every individual within our organization and our community.