What are the duties of a Phlebotomy Technician?
Phlebotomist draws the patient’s blood for use in medical tests so that physicians are able to properly diagnose illnesses and diseases
What is the salary of a Phlebotomy Technician?
According to Phlebotomysalary.com, a well-trained & certified technician can expect between $20, 000 to $35,000 annually.
Where can I work as a Phlebotomy Technician?
Hospital, clinical laboratory, blood banks, research facilities, insurance companies and private physician’s offices
ow can I apply for this program?
- In Person- Schedule an appointment during business hours with admission
- Online- Visit Http://Southwesternvocational.Com/Classes/Enroll-Now/
- Telephone- Call 239-214-0717 For Details
Pre-Requisite & Requirements
(SEE CHECKLIST FROM REGISTRATION PCKG)
- Student must complete the following to receive their certificate of completion:
- CPR certification (apply at the office if you do not have one).
- Continuing Education Updates (CEUs) Required for employment; visit www.svtceus.com to enroll.
- $100 registration fee is due at sign up
- Tuition fee varies. However, tuition normally include supplies and materials.
(national exam, physical exam &pre-requisite NOT INCLUDED)
- YES payment plan available for this class
- YES student loan available- MUST apply!
- Government/Nonprofit Assistance Accepted
- Grant Accepted
- Day class: Monday-Friday 8am to 3:00pm = 4 week
- Evening class: Monday-Thursday 5pm to 9:30pm= 8 weeks
To register for this program, please call our main office at 239-214-0717 and speak with admission today.